Right Place To Learn AWS Training
Let Us Help You In Achieving Your Dream Job
Fill Details Get Free Demo
What is AWS ?
- Cloud Computer provides a simple ways to access Servers, Storage, Database and broad set of Application Servers over the Internet, A Cloud Services platform such as AWS own and maintains the Network-Connected Hardware required for this application services
- It builds on many of the advances in the IT industry over the past decade and presents significant opportunities for organizations to shorten time to market and reduce costs. With cloud computing, organizations can consume shared computing and storage resources rather than building, operating, and improving infrastructure on their own
- Cloud computing can either be classified based on the deployment model or the type of service
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings
- Using AWS, you can request compute power, storage, and other services in minutes and have the flexibility to choose the development platform or programming model
- You pay only for what you use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS a cost-effective way to deliver applications.
Why AWS ?
- Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database, storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform.
- With cloud computing, you don’t need to make large upfront investments in hardware and spend a lot of time in procure that hardware, place it in the data centre, install an operating system, and patch the operating system, Installing configuring the application can take up week.
- AWS is readily distinguished from other vendors in the traditional IT computing landscape because it is Flexible, Cost-effective, scalable and elastic, and Secure.
- The reasons why AWS is dominating the cloud computer marketplace
* It’s been around the Longest , Introduced in the year 2006, it took decade to refine the Product as well as to build solid customers. The other Completers l like Microsoft Azure which u introduced in 2010 after Four years after AWS.
* You Get a Year to test it out for Free, it offers 12 months of subscription free to learn ct and you can access the service like EC2, S3, Amazon RDS (Relation Database service), Moving to a subscription from the AWS Free Tier is easy to do, so any of the work you have done on the free test tier, you can move it over to the full-service AWS and continue with business as usual.
*It’s So much bigger than its Competitors, it has been estimated that AWS has more than ten times the Computing capacity of the next 14 larger Infra vendors combines, it has multiple Datacentre’s located across the global, and having 33 Availability Zones within 12 cloud regions. Moving forward expanding this Availability zones to 11 in 5 more geographic location
Who can learn AWS ?
It can be Learned by anyone from the scratch and should have Minimum Knowledge on:
- Basic Knowledge on Operating System
- Knowledge on Virtualization
- Knowledge on Networking
What are benefits if we learn AWS?
- Expertise in Cloud Computer is Inevitable for IT Professional as the Emerging of Cutting Edge technologies like AI and Machine Learning are drive a push toward the Cloud
- Several Specialty Learning Paths based on
*Role : Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Operations, Developer
*Solution : Machine Learning, Architect, Operational and Developers.
- AWS careers offer a high range of Salary
- Reasonable Pricing and access to free tier for learning AWS
- AWS is highly scalable
Download Course Curriculum
Why AWS In CloudTechnet
✅ Free Demo & Get First 3 Classes Free
✅ Real-Time Training
✅ Live Projects
✅ 24×7 Guidance Support
✅ Real-Time Job Support
✅ Comprehensive and Up-to-date Material On Topic.
✅ Free Material
✅ Resume Preperation
✅ Interview Tips & Mock Exams
Get Free AWS Online Demo
What Our Students Say
I Joined For AWS Training In CloudTechnet, they taught very clearly with real time training.
“There explain real-time hands-on experience training.”
“We executed the programs in the Live Session that was helpful for our future reference.”